Safety first. Environment always.
When you choose JRC, you’re opting for a complete commitment to safety and the environment.
You can rest assured we understand that in today’s climate, the expected outcome on any project is about much more than being highly skilled at our trade.
The safety of employees and the public is paramount, so too is the effect that any work has on the environment around us.
Our industry leading, “by the book”, zero-risk Occupational Health & Safety framework includes;
- Quality OH&S Systems & Communication Channels
- Job Safety & Environment Analysis (JSEA’s)
- Group safety inductions & continual training programs (inc. WorkCover - “White Card” Construction Induction)
- Hi Visibility Uniforms, Personalised Danger Tags & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit
- TCA1 & TCA2 Forms completed for all Communications Works
- Fully accredited “Confined Space” training & “Lock-out” procedures
- Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s)
- Site Safety Reviews
- Safe Work Procedures (SWP’s)
- Risk Reduction Programs
- Electrical Safety Certificates
- Commitment to First Class First Aid