However big your plant, whatever your equipment, JRC can take care of it.
After nearly 20 years in the trade, we like to think we’ve been there, seen it and done it with plant installations and maintenance. We’ve grown with our clients’ businesses and the technology available to them, confidently adapting to new equipment, work practices and industry regulations.
As one of our commercial or industrial customers, we know what you want -
a competent contractor, with a comprehensive skill set, that gives you the confidence to leave your maintenance in our hands.
Rather than go on about how great we are, we’ll simply say that maintenance services are our bread and butter. If we hadn’t been getting it right for 20 years, we wouldn’t still be here.
With JRC on your team, you’ll have at your disposal all the expertise you’ll need to install, inspect, test, certify and maintain all of your electrical appliances. From your pumps, motors and generators, to your high voltage machinery, air conditioning and communications – we’ll have it covered.
- Skilled maintenance tradespeople
- Maintenance management skills, tools & systems
- Safety & environment management
- Maintenance system audits
- Assets management expertise
- Reliability centered maintenance
- Food industry installations & modifications
- Industrial maintenance, installations & process control
- Building management
- Energy management
- Authorised CIGWELD & WIA welder service agents
- Repairs to welders & laser cutters
- Installation & repairs of irrigation services including pumps, valves & controls.
- Programmed maintenance
- Preventative maintenance (ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum & improved efficiencies)
- “Shutdown” teams
- Thermal imaging
- Emergency back-up systems - lighting & power supplies
- Mechanical plant inspections & repairs
- Environmental solutions / electrical efficiencies